Monday, May 2, 2016

This one is for you, Julie

Write, write, write a blog.  In 2009 when I went back to college after a very extended break, I started a blog called Books and Leopard Shoes.  Like many things that I start, the blog quickly became something I didn't finish, and ultimately forgot about...after three posts.

I somewhat often have friends tell me that I should write a blog.  My down-the-road friend, Julie, is my biggest nag, oops, I mean encourager.  For some reason, my friends think I have something to say that people may be interested in reading. I'm not convinced, but I love to write and do have a lot of things going on in my brain, so here it goes.


Stay tuned for random thoughts, subtle and not-so-subtle posts that may be considered lectures, my feelings about life, travel adventures, and other words that spill out of my head in A Day in The Life...

2 comments:

  1. Kelly!!! Welcome to the amazing world of blogging! Out here in "Blogosphere", it's amazing the people you will "meet", the impact you will have, those you will inspire and be inspired by, and how you will have an amazing National and International following like I do. The world needs your insight, creativity and poignant thoughts Kelly! I am so happy you finally "succumbed" to my !START A BLOG KELLY!, nagging!!! Congrats and I look forward to your posts!!! xoxo from Julie over yonder, down the road, thru the creek, up the hill and thru the horse poop! Love you!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cogratulations.What you have to say does matter,and yes it is very interesting. I'm looking forward to your next write.

    ReplyDelete